Our office administers various personnel actions for the Division of Academic Affairs. Below are links to resources that you as a personnel administrator may need or find useful in order to complete your tasks.

Additional Compensation:

Any work to be paid as additional compensation must be in accordance with the Appointment Policy for in unit faculty (see the Collective Bargaining Agreement) and the Dual Compensation Policy for out of unit faculty.